Monday, April 11, 2011

Ruffles and RickRack

Two things I just love...ruffles and rickrack.  Last week, I found these dishtowels at Homegoods.  I didn't know exactly what to do with them until I found the ruffle fabric on clearance and jumbo rickrack at Walmart later in the same day.  It was a lightbulb moment.....the ruffles and rickrack needed to become one with those dishtowels! 

I started with my supplies and trusty old Mrs. White.
And turned it all into these little cuties.....
I already had the dish towel with the Easter eggs on it, so these two just made the perfect backdrop, don't you think?

Linking up my thrifty little project here....

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Anita Diaz said...[Reply to comment]

Yes they are perfect!! These are the cutest towels!! I love pink and green together and this is just the perfect time of year for these beautiful colors! Thanks for stopping by!